Computer Tune Up
PC acting slow?
Does it seem to have a mind of its own?
Has it been taking countless minutes to log into Windows?
Do you find yourself restarting your computer because it constantly freezes?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time to get a tune up for your computer.
- Optimise start up and shutdown and install Windows updates
- Update security function, enable antiphishing and pop-up blocking in Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Guest account and multiple users accounts setup
- Installation of anti-virus software
- PC Cleaning – Wire organisation, dust removal, exterior case cleaning and component and fan cleaning
- Complete Tune Up Service – All the above plus clean Windows Registry, fix broken shortcuts and system components, hard drive and registry fragmentation